Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stupid Tm..

After moving in to pv10 i went to tm to transfer my line from wangsa maju to PV10..
i dun really know how to go to the nearest tm here so i ask my aunty..
she told me theres a complex like abandon already 1..so i also go find lo..
cannot find the complex die..infront got a round about..
so i just round back the same road and then u turn find again round again u turn again dunno hw many time already..
then dam lucky got a tm car infront of me..
i follow him then he really go to tm..haha..
then take number and wait dam long..
after finish he tell me need 1 week to transfer my line..

After 1 week he still not yet transfer..then need to go tm F them again..
take number again wait again..sien..this time he tell me few days only..
luckily..then i call tm to transfer my internet pula..he say 1 week again..
after 1 week..still no connection..call tm again..
they say my dunno wat jumper not jumping..
then they open a report call the technician fix lo..after wait like 1 week still no connection..i called and F them again..total up i think got 3 report i open already..the only prob is the jumper..y they cant fix it?then they called me on 22nd of october and tell me they fix the jumper this morning 10am..the call i made is at 7th of october..and the repair they made is 2 weeks later..really dam stupid..

No comments:

Post a Comment