Saturday, October 24, 2009

Worse Day

On the 26th of september when i am still at wangsa maju house..
I'm enjoying my meal and watching movie on the computer..
Suddenly someone came and guess who..The new guy whos renting the house..
He told me he sign the contract that they are moving in on the 26th..
the house in PV10 the stupid owner haven't finish the contract or something la..
so i still cannot move in yet..my uncle said they are moving in on the 1st of october..
and he didn't even tell me they are moving in early..

Shit..disaster..ending up whole night packing things and moving my stuff to my uncle house to stay the night..
9pm start packing and moving and 11pm only finish..gila..
end up frustating night..
and only me alone packing and moving the stuff with my wira..
my uncle could have helped me but he didn't..shit..
and even worse he told my g'mum he helped me move my thing..even shitter..zzz..
the next day move my things to PV10 again..


No comments:

Post a Comment